Friday, April 18, 2014

Welcome!



Hello everybody!
            My name is Juliana Suarez. I started my second year as a kindergarten bilingual teacher for gifted and talented students.  My heart is in bilingual and gifted education. I was a bilingual assistant for kinder-fifth grade teachers for about five years before teaching 2nd grade, and then moved to kinder.

            I am very excited to bring you quality products in Spanish and English that you can use in your classroom. I love to hear your ideas and create the bilingual version. My goal is to create resources for students that already know Spanish and for those who want to learn a new language!  

 I am from Bogotá, Colombia. I am married and have two wonderful stepchildren and two dogs. I am very excited that you are taking the time be part of my blog. I am looking forward to meet and interact with all of you.
  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog!