Thursday, October 23, 2014

Teacher Recommended Resources




I am always hunting for resources for my students, specifically in Spanish. I try to make them all but have realized it is impossible because of time. Luckily, I have found many resources for my class that are exactly what I need, resources that have not only saved me time, but that are also creative and original.
This month I want to show you 3 products I have used in my classroom (not in any particular order).

   



Title: Diarios Comunitarios by Where the Magic Happens
Subject: SLA (Spanish Language Arts)
What I like about it: This is the perfect writing center that will become a favorite class book, the packet includes a tracking sheet.

 
                    


  
  Title: Parcela de letras y sonidos by Teaching with Nancy
  Subject: SLA (Spanish Language Arts),phonics
  What I like about it: The Kissing Hand is very popular book in our classevery time my students see Chester, they get really excited. This helps tremendously when you are working with students in small groups.


                     




Title: Kinder Portfolio by Nicole and Eliceo Sanchez
Subject: Parent conferences, record keeping, memory.
What I like about it: Parent conferences data is a must and this portfolio is not only an amazing way to show the progress over the course of the year, but a great thing to have on their memory box at the end of the year. 










No comments: