Friday, May 2, 2014

Bilingual hop is here!


    Finally! Can you believe it? Today you will meet amazing bilingual teachers that are sharing free resources for your classroom. You are probably already used to creating your own activities, translating forms and translating activities. All of that, is time consuming and sometimes impossible to do when you have to do everything else.

   One of my biggest dilemmas has been going to staff meetings, conferences and PLCs (Professional Learning Communities) and getting GREAT ideas that I can't use in my class because they are not available in Spanish. That is one thing we can't change today, but we definitely can help YOU save time. We know how hard teachers have to work, and all that we all have to do.  We are kick starting teacher appreciation week by giving you something for your class that you won't have to translate! 

It was hard to choose, so I decided to ask on my Facebook page. I wanted to share something you can use in the near future. It is almost summer so I decided to go with My Ocean Project.


This is perfect when you do an ocean research project and even if you don't, you can also use this as a summative assessment on any subject. Parents and students absolutely LOVE this.  I hope you like it and if you have time, please let me know what you think by leaving feedback. Hop to the next stop by clicking the Bilingual Blog Hop button or by clicking on this cute button:


Fun for Spanish Teachers

No comments: