Saturday, April 18, 2015

EC conference in North Dallas!

I am truly excited about my first presentation at the Early Childhood conference in North Dallas.
I can't wait to share amazing bilingual resources that I know will help my fellow bilingual teachers, not only that, my friends from iteachbilinguals have graciously donated so many products and some have even prepared goodies bags for you!
My teammate and second time presenter Kara King will also be there!
Did I mention I also have a booth?


That's right, right after presenting I will be at a stand with my friend Alejandra. Do you need more bilingual 
ready-to-print engaging activities for your class? 

Nancy Alvarez from Teaching with Nancy 

Teaching with Nancy











Angie Soto from A la Escuelita 








Mynda Rivera from  B is for bilingual 

B is for bilingual





will also be there, their activities are simply amazing.
I can't wait to meet more bilingual teachers!

Come join the fun this April 25th from 8:00-2:30 click here to register today!

No comments: